Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Beginning of Gifted Creations-Blogging

Well, anyone who knows me knows that I love writing....so I decided to go with the new 'blogging' phenomenon. For all of my visitors, please know that this site will soon be replacing my website 'www.GiftedCreationsbyAstrid.com' simply because I enjoy the simplicity of the blog site. If you know me well, you also know that my brain processes information in a strategic format...and anything unstructured flusters me  and causes anxiety. Blogging, unlike my website, will allow me to organize my posts chronologically as it simultaneously allows my visitors to go back and view my older postings without me having to do any additional 'structuring' or organizing...thus saving me much appreciated time. So, I will do my best to go back as far as I can and post pics of parties I've already done, but for the most part, this will be my new creative forum and outlet so that visitors can get ideas and potential customers can review the work which I take such great pride in!

Currently, I am working on 3 parties all at the same time! The World of Candy, Cars Baby Shower, and my son's Cowboy Woody Extravaganza! I haven't gotten overwhelmed, simply because I've been doing bits and pieces as the days allow. Otherwise, I would be, as my black twin from another mother calls it, "spazzing".

SN: Please keep all of the people in Alabama in your prayers. A dear friend of mine is in the heart of Bama...Jazz, you're on my mind and in my heart...praying for your safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment