Sunday, May 22, 2011

Can't Wait for Summer!

So, being a high school teacher is both fun and exhausting. I truly enjoy my job, my students, and a handful of my co-workers. Thankfully, this year, I've been blessed with the opportunity to stay home for the summer instead of reporting to some sort of employment. During this time, I plan on enjoying life's simplest things like waking up early to sit on the porch and watch the sun rise as I  read one of the many novels that have been waiting for me. How about, just going to the park with my family to enjoy the nice hot Florida weather?! Hmm...the beach sure does sound good! Those few things I mentioned are some of the world's simplest things to do, yet working non-stop sometimes does not allow for enjoyment of such treasures. So, my countdown begins TODAY! Summer, here I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment